Thursday 3 August 2017

Diary of a ps4

  27/7/2017


Dear electronic diary


My owner found 'Crash' in the gamestop dumpster.
Eventually he tried the game in me. It is called Crash Bandicoot he said. Hopefully it works.
Can you believe it? It worked!




He got to the level with rippa roo who is a boss.


The next day he played trials fusion on me
it's a motorbike game when you do time trials and get passed levels

It was cool then he played bo3 is a shooting game and you unlock different weapons melee shotgun lmgs and more
It was sik, he was so hyped because it came with a new limited edition ps4 but I was sad, he could replace me with it.
I write a note saying please don’t replace me. He wrote you silly ps4  
I will donate it to charity.
I said "Thanks" and then I platinumed the game's got the final
trophy.



1 comment:

  1. looks cool what is call of duty # your great

    ReplyDelete